Hey loves! This is Carly over here. I’m here again today to bring to you one of the ways we can take care of our body. It doesn’t only include our hair, face and the skin on our body. You know what’s also important? The feet! Yes our feet. The part we mostly ignore right? How To Get That Beautiful Sexy Feet Look .
Does anyone else totally or partially neglect their feet either dry season or raining season? I used to be the worst when it comes to caring for my feet. I ignored it most often. Nevertheless, I’m growing now and have realized how important it is to actually have this sexy feet as a woman. So beautiful when walking at the beach with that beautiful sexy feet!
It is so easy to start with that foot care routine. Let me go straight and show you how. Read on to find out!
A poor foot care regimen, cold weather, harsh soaps/detergents, and poor nutrition can make your feet dry, hard, or even cracked. The latter is very painful and you can avoid cracked heels or just plain ugly feet by making sure that they are clean and supple.
To start, the first step is to set up a simple foot soak.
1st Step: Soak Your Feet In Warm water In A Water Basin
- Find a basin that can fit both your feet. Fill it halfway with warm water.
- Add milk and olive oil, chamomile or lavender oil. Any will do . Stir to get it thoroughly mixed
- Soak your feet in the water for 15-20 minutes. The milk and the oils will work their magic in softening your hard and rough skin.
2nd Step: Gently Exfoliate Your Feet With A Foot Scrub
To exfoliate means to getting rid of old dead skin cells so that the newer and more radiant skin can be exposed. We’re going to do this with the help of a foot scrub. You can purchase a gentle foot scrub purposely made for the feet at a cosmetic store or let me show you another effective scrub you can make at home.
To make your own, simply mix the following in a jar: 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil/shea butter/lavender oil or any oil of your choice, honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Now let’s continue where we left off earlier…
- After soaking your feet in for 10 minutes, scoop out some of your foot scrub.
- Massage the granules onto the surfaces of your foot. Focus on scrubbing away at the parts of the feet where the skin is thickest and driest. You’ll feel your dead skin sloughing away from the combination of the soaking and the exfoliating.
- Optional: If your feet are way too calloused or rough, use a pumice stone.
- Exfoliate for 5 minutes and then rinse. Be careful not to overdo it or you might accidentally break your skin.
- Do the other foot next.
This foot scrub is a great combination because the sugar helps to scrub away dead skin, the olive oil and honey moisturize, and the citric acid from the lemons also adds to the exfoliating effect. And not to mention it smells great!
Too much honey might make the scrub very brown in color like the picture below:
You can also try doing more research on natural types of foot scrubs you can do at home.
3rd Step: Moisturize For A Sexy Feet
After the foot soak, pat-dry your feet. Don’t let it dry too much. In love with my skin to see it slightly moist when I do the next step — moisturizing.
For me, I usually use Vaseline. I just slather it on both my feet and do a massage in the process. (If you don’t have Vaseline, experiment with foot cream or lotion, essential oils, and other moisturizers and see what works best for you.)
Following this beauty routine at least once a week to start with will help you achieve that beautiful sexy feet.
Find out more of these beauty and natural skincare tips on Carlyskincare.com